Dextromethorphan (DXM) is a safe & effective ingredient
found in many over-the-counter (OTC) cough medicines,
but approximately one in 25 teens reports abusing
excessive amounts of DXM to get high.
We are five moms from different backgrounds who have come together with a common concern: teenagers abusing OTC cough medicine to get high.
Parents, we have the power to make a difference!
- Checking in With Everyone in Your Teen’s Life
- Lead the Charge in Your Community to Stop Teen Medicine Abuse
- The Power of the Movement: Preventing Youth Substance Abuse
- Three Activities to Steer Your Teen Clear of Risky Behaviors This Summer
- Why Listening to Your Teen is Invaluable
- Safeguarding Your OTC Medicines that Contain DXM