Dextromethorphan (DXM) is a safe & effective ingredient
found in many over-the-counter (OTC) cough medicines,
but approximately one in 30 teens reports abusing
excessive amounts of DXM to get high.
We are five moms from different backgrounds who have come together with a common concern: teenagers abusing OTC cough medicine to get high.
Parents, we have the power to make a difference! Read our blog to learn more.
- 2 Tips for Talking with your Teen about Impaired Driving
- Three Activities to Steer Your Teen Clear of Risky Behaviors This Summer
- Wings to Fly, and the Knowledge to Know Better
- Safeguarding Your OTC Medicines that Contain DXM
- Your Nose Belongs Here
- My Empowering Experience at CADCA’s National Leadership Forum