Dextromethorphan (DXM) is a safe & effective ingredient
found in many over-the-counter (OTC) cough medicines,
but approximately one in 30 teens reports abusing
excessive amounts of DXM to get high.
We are five moms from different backgrounds who have come together with a common concern: teenagers abusing OTC cough medicine to get high.
Parents, we have the power to make a difference! Read our blog to learn more.
- Not My Teen: Teens Influenced By Misconceptions of Their Peers
- Nice to Meet You!
- The Power of the Movement: Preventing Youth Substance Abuse
- Three Activities to Steer Your Teen Clear of Risky Behaviors This Summer
- How to Stay Informed as a Parent & Prevent OTC Medicine Abuse - Part Two
- Safeguarding Your OTC Medicines that Contain DXM