Dextromethorphan (DXM) is a safe & effective ingredient
found in many over-the-counter (OTC) cough medicines,
but approximately one in 20 teens reports abusing
excessive amounts of DXM to get high.
We are five moms from different backgrounds who have come together with a common concern: teenagers abusing OTC cough medicine to get high.
Parents, we have the power to make a difference!
- Helping Teens Deal with Peer Pressure and Stress
- Mom 2 Mom: Another Mother’s Take on Cough Medicine Abuse
- Mom 2 Mom: How to Start the Conversation about Medicine Abuse
- Five Moms Blaise - Answering Your Questions
- Your Kids and Drugs: Five Common Mistakes Parents Make and How to Fix Them
- Spring Clean Your Family’s Medicine Cabinet and Safely Dispose of Medicines