Dextromethorphan (DXM) is a safe & effective ingredient
found in many over-the-counter (OTC) cough medicines,
but approximately one in 25 teens reports abusing
excessive amounts of DXM to get high.
We are five moms from different backgrounds who have come together with a common concern: teenagers abusing OTC cough medicine to get high.
Parents, we have the power to make a difference!
- Preparing for Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Back to School: How to Curb Teen Peer Pressure and Risky Behaviors
- The Power of the Movement: Preventing Youth Substance Abuse
- To do: Keep Your Parenting New Year’s Resolution
- Five Principles for Parenting Teens
- A Reminder to Safeguard Medicines During Cold and Flu Season