We are five moms from different backgrounds who have come together with a common concern: teenagers abusing OTC cough medicine to get high.
Parents, we have the power to make a difference!
- Your Participation in National Medicine Abuse Awareness Month Matters
- Back to School: How to Curb Teen Peer Pressure and Risky Behaviors
- Mom 2 Mom: How to Start the Conversation about Medicine Abuse
- How to Help Your Teen Become a Positive Role Model
- Be the Ally and Not the Enemy: How to Openly Communicate with Your Teenager
- A Reminder to Safeguard Medicines During Cold and Flu Season